7 Springs terrain park day
- Mountains: 7 Springs
- Conditions: Wet. Soaked. There were actually puddles to surf over all over the mountain.
- Trip Music: None. I don't see Andrew much, so I didn't need more distractions.
- Best Fall: Andrew falling off the high green rail on his face.
- Best Skills Acquired:
- Andrew: Got his confidence back
- Stephen: Grinding tabletops
- Ryan: Giant air
- Jessica: The rope tow
- Skills Not Acquired:
- Ryan: Still can't shed the rail fear
- Jessica: Getting 2 consecutive photo frames in the air
- Stephen: Nose slide. He did the best nose slide I've ever seen, but it was an accident.
- Ryan: Skin torn off on one of the boxes
- Jessica: Arms dead from rope tow
- Stephen: Beat up from a rail fall
- Andrew: Smashed face when he stopped and fell on the green rail after doing it successfully a bunch of times
- Local Color: Lots of high schoolers there were better than us, called people bunny slopers.
- Most Humbling Moment: Some boarder did what I could only describe as a Montezuma 1260 Nosebleed off the biggest jump.
- Stephen: I did a noseslide?
- Andrew: I think I'm still a little drunk from last night.
- Jessica: I'm just going to take a little break.
We did the big jumps first.
Then we went over to the little terrain park to do rails and smaller jumps.
This is the big green rail, one of the many times Andrew nailed it.
When we tired of rails, we jumped off their hills.
And when we got tired of the picnic table, we jumped over it.
This one looks fake, I know, but it's not. I'm not even sure what he did to get the board like this.